Friday, August 26, 2011

Halloween in August?

 That's right. Halloween has been on my mind for a couple of weeks now as I am already getting Halloween orders! I have so many adorable ideas running through my head...if only I had the time to create them all!

One of my new designs for this Halloween is a little witch tutu set complete with an adorable custom boutique mini witch hat...


Look how cute this turned out!

I couldn't leave the back out of the picture. How fun right???
The best part about this hat is it's size...

Your little darling will be simply bewitching to everyone she meets in this outfit!

The hat can be attached to a hard headband for older girls and mommy's, or a soft nylon headband for babies. Or it can also be attached to 2 alligator clips.
The Halloween order deadline will be sometime in October so there is still plenty of time to place them.
Don't forget about our awesome trick or treat bags!! Get the most candy while carrying it in style in a bag that will last for years to come!


I have SO much adorable and fun Halloween fabric...you can e-mail me at MotherGooseCollections@live.com and I can send you pictures of the fabric to custom create your child's trick or treat bag. Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment