Sunday, February 20, 2011

First come first served bow sale

A small sample of what will be in the sale


 This Wednesday (February 23rd) I am having a first come first served bow sale on my face book page from 8pm until midnight.

The way this sale will work is, I will post an album full of all the bows in the sale. Every single one of them is ready to be shipped out to you as soon as your payment is made. The picture you see is the exact item you will receive.

All you have to do is comment "SOLD" under each bow you want to purchase. Please be sure to either private message me or leave in one of your comments your e-mail address so I can send you your invoice.

As the name of the sale states, first come first served. So tell your friends and be ready because at 8:00 pm central time I will post the album and start the sale! 

Over 30 bows will be in this sale. I have boutique bows, bitty boutique bows, sheer bows, classic bows, pinwheel bows...every kind of bow that I make will be in this sale along with a couple of flower clips. 

Shipping will be $3.50 for your total purchase no matter how many items you end up with.

Also, don't forget to enter to win a FREE St. Patrick's day bow! Give away ends on Friday. Become a follower and comment on the post below to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment